Welcome

Welcome

Sunday 10 September 2017

The Dream of mine at night between 9.9-10.9.2017

I woke up this morning at 6.05 am. Completely awake. Reason? I had odd dream at night. In it there were two different kind of man, a my old primary schools cross road, poor old village, drunken hansom man, odd quite rich man, my mom, and me, time claps goes from 2020 to mid 1925 in old rich mans village. Main story is that I was little drunken, I was walking in Pihlajisto, still living in my childhood home but now as an adult. I meet in the Pihlajistos' center, two dark drunk man, they try to get me to bus, I'm looking for bus to go to Dentist to malmi, except Malmi is located in very far place, where you need to take high way and a train (reality, its like 10 min buss trip away), busses come but i'm too drunk to manage to even react to buss or even to see the buss number. In my dream I'm waiting for bus 69. These two men helps me eventually get the buss and train to dentist, on this part of dream, I make out with both of the men, and get crush on dark drunken man, but I also noticed this gentleman dark quite man. Well this love drama get pause when I get to dentist. By this time and during my dream, all my upper jaw teeth have been drop of or gently got off, last small front teeth get out when touching them in dentist. So i'm half toothless by now, I can been my gum without teeth. And I realize all this happened because I didn't wash my teeth. Then the love story continued in dentist, now in old 1925 forest village, and everyone speaking English. I'm in love with drunken man, there is a young woman, who dreams about this man. During of my dream both of them shows their nudity body parts to me and other people. Drunk man in all over the heels in love with me. But me and my mom talked, and we need the money to pay the huge bill. So I drop of my love story with drunken dark man, get to known rich dark man, get nice dress, and money and coupons to buy this music mini speaker combined with memory stick that me and my mom really need and want. Then I learn to like him, I even kiss him when my mouth is toothless. He likes to secure his house with security cameras, not to monitor thief but him self. Oh, now we are in mix of 1925 and 2020. I agree to marry him, I have goodbye sex with drunken man, and right after that I had first sex with my future husband, I felt like it was really going on. I was wearing 1925 dress, lot of pearls and I was toothless. Then my alarm went on. Argh. The dream was long, interesting, very detailed, full of imagination.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, but your english skills are quite bad... the grammar is not correct and your vocabulary is limited so it is very hard to read. You wanted to write english so more people would read this but now finnish people have difficulties to understand you and english people also, because your english writing is not at so good level. So if you want people to read this and understand you better you should write in finnish. Hope you all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete