Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 5 August 2017

Past year and Future plans

Hello Everyone! 😊

First of all, welcome to my blog which have change the name to Annikas' Weight Loss Journey. It's no more Finnish language but English language from now on. 😎 

Those who don't understand Finnish language and can't there for read my earlier blog writings, here are thing happened this far in short version: gain loss +3,4kg so i gained weigh instead of loosing it, many promises and plans and beginnings to start exercise and healthy eating, no succeed in there, lot of self reflections and life realizations has happened, writings about eating disorder clinic and my future dreams and of course of my lovely dog which i love so much.

I have for long time kept these excel documents where i have followed many times things that i do. There are many documents existing. I have in one document a page where i write down for example sleeping hours, shower days, days without biting my nails, daily walking minutes, daily exercise, ect. I was thinking maybe i could make following blog writing to follow it here instead. But shorter version about it.

I just bought 3 month gym card to local gym. And in the beginning of summer renew my special need swimming card to get in Helsinki city swimming halls. I also bought this big exercise ball that can stand up to 300kg, so when i'm weighing 155kg, it should carry me safely. So here i have everything i need to really start my exercise routines 😊

By inspiration by others weight loss blogs, I will start to put pictures of what i'm eating, one picture where is everything i ate per that day. The food that i'm eating is basic food. I don't have the money to buy special foods and this isn't food blog. There is camera on the phone these days so there is no reason not to take a picture what i have eaten that day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment